This past year was full of adventure! Thank you to everyone who is following along on TADA’s journey…your sweet comments and continued support mean the world! TADA reaches its two year mark this January. Looking back on all the travels stories, guides, photos, and memories made so far make me smile from ear to ear!
1. We danced off into the sunsets on the gulf-coast of Florida’s gorgeous white sandy beaches.
2. We went on a trip to Virginia Beach, Va. for my husband’s graduation!
3. We went island hopping in the gorgeous Outer Banks of North Carolina. There is so much to do and see…beaches, lighthouses, wild horses, water sports, and more!
4. We road-tripped to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and climbed the highest point at Clingmans Dome, trekking part of the Appalachian Trail…oh, and how could I forget to mention seeing black bears at arms length at Cade’s Cove!
5. We wandered about in downtown Orlando, Florida!
6. We ate Cubin sandwiches on South Beach and feasted our eyes on Wynwood’s beautiful street art in Miami.
7. We celebrated my 16 year wedding anniversary (I still can’t believe it’s been that long?!) at the Umstead Spa in Cary, North Carolina!
8. We took several quick trips to Hot-lanta (aka Atlanta, Georgia), my home away from home.
9. We day-tripped it several times to downtown Wilmington and it’s near by beaches (Wrightsville Beach to be more specific). Beach days are my favorite!
10. We stayed a couple of days in the ever so beautiful historic and charming Savanna, Ga.
11. We spent a day exploring the worlds largest walk-through zoo in the world!
12. We birthday celebrated it up in NYC, making my dream of exploring Central Park in the fall a reality!
13. We flew to Tulsa, Oklahoma to visit some of our favorite people!
I say “we” to all of these adventures because not only did I make these beautiful memories with some of my family, in some way, I’ve felt like you guys have traveled along side me too! Like we’ve danced through some of these adventures together by your interaction with this blog, Instagram, and Facebook. It has been a great year exploring for sure! I can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store! I have exciting news coming your way…a BIG move, a new business venture that involves travel, and planning a summer trip to Germany! I’m also excited for the unknown, those adventures that I’ll be surprised by…the ones that I dream about happening and know that one day, any day, I’ll wake up to them being my reality! So, stay tuned dear friends and fellow wander-lusters…
How about you? Where did 2015 take you?